Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The applicant notifies the Graduate Coordinator that they are applying.
- The department notifies Graduate Admissions that a currently registered or former UCSD graduate student has a started an application for a second graduate program in Slate.
- The applicant should notify the Graduate Coordinator once they have completed their application. They SHOULD NOT submit.
- Graduate Admissions will waive the application fee and move the applicant into department review 1.
- If the department wishes to move forward with reviewing the applicant they will work with Academic Affairs in their readmit process.
- Regardless of whether the applicant is Denied or Readmitted, the Graduate Coordinator will move the applicant into the "Outcome _ Readmit Bin".
- The department should communicate with the applicant on how to proceed after they are Readmitted or Denied.