Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Next »

Academic Student Employees (ASEs) appointed at 25% time or more are eligible to receive the ASE Partial Fee Remission, as outlined in the UAW contract. 

The hiring department should coordinate this fee payment request with the student’s academic home department at the time pre-approval for employment is requested. Home departments are responsible for submitting fee payment requests for all their students regardless of where the students are employed on campus. The academic home department should submit a fee payment request in the Graduate Division Financial Support Request Tool.  Timely fee payment submission and PPS time reporting is mandatory in accordance with the ASE-UAW contract and university policy.

The ASE Partial Fee Remission will not be paid at the beginning of the quarter if the student has a registration or financial “hold” placed on the student account because the student is in arrears from a previous quarter.

More information can be found on the Graduate Division website: Academic Student Employees and Fee Payment Information for Academic Student Employees

See also TA Fee Deferment and TA Loan Programs.

  • No labels