Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


titleThis process is ONLY applies to graduate (PhD, MFA, or master’s) student support payments.

For all undergraduate financial support payments, please contact the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office -

For all medical (M.D.) or pharmacy (PharmD) financial support payments, please contact the Health Sciences Financial Aid Office -

titleIf you are a PI or Fund Manger:

If you are a PI or fund manager for sponsored awards or general projects on which graduate student stipends and fees are paid, you should:

  1. Verify the funding code you want to use is available in the "OFC : ISIS : ProSAM Funding Code Map" (see below).
  2. If the funding code you need to use is not available, submit the Google Form under “Request New Funding Code” (see below).
  3. Once the funding code is available, work with your students' or program Graduate Coordinator to submit retroactive corrections and new payment requests in the FSRT (below).
    1. See "How can I see what stipend or fee payments are scheduled or outstanding?" in the FAQ below 

Users who have submitted the Google Form will receive an email notice from when the new funding codes are ready for use.