- Nomination Form - Use this Google Form to submit your nomination, a preview of the form can be found below:
- Nominee CV (3-page max)
- Student Statement (1-page max)
- This statement should be written by the nominee and should demonstrate a record of advancing issues of inclusion, equity, and diversity; actively supporting underrepresented communities; and shows commitment to pursuing these efforts throughout their career.
- Format of the statement should be single-spaced with one-inch margins and be typed in Calibri 11-point font.
- Two letters of support from Faculty
- One of these letters must be from the student’s advisor
- The letters must address the student’s performance and potential as an exceptional academic and comment on the likelihood that the student will pursue a professoriate path after receiving their PhD.
- Nomination Form
- California Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs)
- More information about UC-Hispanic Serving Institutions Doctoral Diversity Initiative (UC-HSI DDI)
|Year of Award||Name||Department|
|2020-2021||Katherine Garcia||Education Studies|
|2020-2021||Jessica Miguel||Education Studies|
Please note there were no fellows selected for the 2021-22 academic year.