Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Expand
titleIf a Leave of Absence or Withdrawal is submitted after the first day of instruction, what is the impact on student fees?

If the student was not enrolled in classes, then there is no impact.

If the student was enrolled in classes, then a refund or reversal of student fees will be issued to the student’s account. The amount refunded depends on the Registrar’s Refund Schedule. For example, if a 90% refund of student fees will be issued, then the student is billed the remaining 10%. The student is always billed, regardless if the fees are covered by the department or fee remission.  If the department wishes to cover the 10% fee balance due, they must submit an exception request to the Financial Support Unit in the Graduate Division.

...